Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag from Rylee


(She didn't really tag me.. .. But I thought it looked fun!)

Tag

8 favorite TV Shows

1. Medium
2. Heroes
3. Boston Legal
4. Bones
5. Any CSI Show
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. House
8. And any other crime show

8 favorite Restaurants

1. Rodizio Grill
2. Olive garden
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Italian Village
5. Village Inn
6. Tepanyaki's
7. Chinese Buffet
8. Arby's

8 things that happened yesterday

1. Ran out of Toner
2. Mailed off my postcards
3. Worked 9 hours
4. Went to Thriller
5. Hung out with my sister in law and my mother in law
6. Ate left over yummy SPIT (Stephanie's Pasta in Training)
7. Bought a breakfast burrito
8. Processed Pictures

8 things to look forward to

1. Halloween
2. Taylor's Party on Sunday
3. My massage
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Finishing school
7. Spending time with family
8. Brian getting into pharmacy school

8 Things I Love about Fall

1. Hunting
2. The Smell
3. The Colors
4. Almost Christmas time
5. Sweatshirts
6. Hot apple cider and Hot Chocolate
7. Fall Clothes
8. Christmas Music

8 things in my wish list

1. Finish School
2. Brian getting into Pharmacy School
3. Owning a house
4. To own my own photography studio
5. To have a family one day
6. To lose some weight
7. To travel the world
8. To Keep in touch with all people that mean the most to me!

8 people I tag

1. Work friends: Jessica, SWilkes, Holly, Carlye,Keely, etc.
2. Family: Kim and Heather and Nan and Michelle, etc.
3. High School Friends: Sheena, Daltons, Shea, Liz, etc.
4. Monica
5. Jenny from SUU
6. All three Taylor families
7. Julia
8. And everyone else that feels so inclined

3 comments:

Rylee & Kimball Hannan said...

Im so sorry I thought I tagged you!!! I will change that lol Cute stuff!

Michelle said...

i'll have to get on this tag! i'm working full time for my father in law, so i just sort of do hair whenever i can fit it in. i could figure something out though. i would do it for $60 for a cut and 2 colors.

Jamie said...

Hi Steph! It sure would be fun to see you and Brian sometime. You guys are so fun. And about this post, Hero's is our favorite show but we don't know anyone else that watches it. I LOVE it. And I wish I watched Boston Legal, that looks so good.

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!