Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Remember When... (Got this from the Rideouts)

MURRAY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yes, a few people and then I married one

2. What kind of car did you drive? My first car was a red corsica and then a green ford explorer in high school

3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? Hmm.. Not sure

4. Were you a party animal? Not really

5. Were you considered a flirt? Um, yes, definietley

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? none of the above

7. Were you a nerd? in some ways, yes

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Um, drill team

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Not even close

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Not sure I ever knew it

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Beck mostly

12. Where did you sit during lunch? The foyer, a fast food place or Brian's house

13. School Mascot? Spartans

14. Did you go to homecoming and with whom? Brian my sophomore year, Kent my Junior year and Brian again my Senior year

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I enjoyed it and parts of it I really miss, but the drama is not something I want to relive

16. What do you remember most about graduation? Switching seats to sit by Brian

17. Where did you go senior skip day? Um, Brians?

18. Have you gained weight since then? Yes, I have and it sucks, but I am not near as active as I used to be

19. Who was your prom date? I went to Taylorsville's Junior Prom with Joel, My Junior Prom with Chris and My Senior Prom with Brian

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I want to, but Brian doesn't

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? To enjoy every moment, to branch out and meet everyone, to not be so serious about relationships

What were you doing 10 years ago? 1998 was my sophomore and some of my junior year. I was dating and dancing and playing hard, I guess.

5 years ago? 2003. I was married and living in a one-bedroom apartment.

Name 5 things on your to do list: Go to Costco's, finish school, process engagement pics, clean room, lose weight

Name 3 bad habits: picking at my nails, always saying yes, procrastinating

Name 6 places that you have lived: parents house, one-bedroom apt, 2-bedroom apt, steve's and cedar city

What jobs have you had in order: Typing invoices for my dad, teaching dance in high school, telelmarketing, blue heron yoga and dance, AED, robyn todd, magellan, Ikon, Clayton, after school program teacher, murray high, canyon view high, dance impressions, LA weight loss, remax/3sixty, wood photography and lots of choreograhy jobs and photography jobs in between...

5 things people don't know about you: I cry very easily, I feed off of being busy, I love dogs and pasta and taking pictures, I can't wait to have children and I enjoy horror movies

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!