Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday



I have to wish a Happy Birthday to two of my very most favorite people today, October 17th!

First, my mother-in-law, Sheila. What an amazing woman! Sheila has been a support to me since I was dating her son in high school. She always wants what is best for me. She loves me no matter who I am and the choices I make. Sheila is always there to give advice when I need it. Sheila can always give me insight on the decisions I am making and even on little day to day ideas. Thank you for who you are Sheila. I am so blessed to have you in my life.

Next is Kim, my sister-in-law and one of my very best friends. Kim and I have grown closer and closer these past couple of years and I am not sure what I ever did without her. Kim is always on my side. She is always there to listen and help me through any situation - even if I just need to vent. She always seems to know what to say to make me feel more at ease. Kim is someone I am very comfortable with. I know I can talk her ear off or just sit in silence with her - it doesn't matter either way. I love her with all my heart and I am so grateful to have her in my life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!