Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WEAR YOUR SEATBELT!



So.. .. .. Today at work I was lectured over and over by many people that I should wear my seatbelt.

I have no idea how we got on the subject, but I mentioned that I never wear my seatbelt. It's not that I don't want to - I just do not remember - ever.

So Holly and Darren and SWilkes were all telling me how I must not love my family enough to be safe and how they don't start their car till the seatbelt is on, etc. And Holly mentioned it to all the agents who walked up the stairs and there I was.. .. .. being ridiculed and lectured. hahaha -

Then I went in for my 15 minute chair massage and came out to a note from my seatbelt on my computer, it said: "Dear Steph, Why won't you wear me! I want to hold you tight! Love, Your seatbelt." That was from Holly :).

And then a few minutes later came an email from SWilkes -- Now she is the office manager and she sends out a daily email to over 100 agents everyday and this email came across as the daily email for 12/16 and this is what it said: "ATTENTION---------------- REMINDER TO ALL STAFF/AGENTS:

In this horrible weather that’s come upon us, PLEASE remember to ‘BUCKLE UP’….
It’s very important that we all do this for our safety.
I know there are some people out there who do not buckle up… (Steph Wood), but from this day forth, I think we should make it our #1 priority to wear our seatbelts!..

We love you and would hate to not have you around!"

But she really only sent it to me and Darren.

I am lucky to have friends that care about me enough to tease me and remind me that I should wear my seatbelt. I vow to make a conscious effort to put my seatbelt on. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Haha I know. They are just scoping(sp?) it out so I will be fine in a couple weeks.

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!