Thursday, April 9, 2009

Last Weekend

With all my excitement of Brian getting into pharmacy school, I forgot to blog about my awesome weekend! I had such a great weekend.

On Friday night, Steph and I went to our girls solo competition. Steph and Steph! We are the directors of the Clayton Dance Company.


Below is Amanda doing her solo. She got 2nd place.

This is Becca performing her solo. I choreographed this one. She did very well. She took 3rd place.

This is Megan performing her solo. She's been a student of mine for 4 years. She took 3rd.

This is Jessica doing her solo. I choreographed this one as well. She was beautiful. I had the chills. She took 1st.

This is Sarah and Becca doing their duo. They took 2nd. They did great dancing with one another.

This is competition on Saturday. This is my Revolution class dancing their character dance to "You're Not the One." They are so cute. This dance took 1st.

This is Revolution again dancing their jazz dance to "Fast Lane." This dance took 2nd.

This is my Passion class dancing their character dance to "Steam Heat." They did awesome on this dance. It was SO good. They took 3rd.

This is Passion again dancing their jazz dance to "Heartburn." Look at those jumps! This dance took 4th.

This is Passion dancing their lyrical dance to "I Miss Me." Great emotion - they do so well. This dance took 2nd.

This is my Revolution class dancing their lyrical to "Incomplete." A very powerful dance. They took 1st.

Passion -- I love these girls more than they will ever know. I will miss the girls who are leaving to go to college so much! They are irreplaceable.

Revolution -- Look how cute they are. They have all improved so much and I love them dearly.

This was at awards on Saturday afternoon. We were all a little tired.

Saturday night, Brian and I got together with some friends and made Egg people for all of our 20 nieces and nephews. They were so much fun to make and I cannot wait to give them away.

Me and Christa showing off our crafty work.

We did an early Easter dinner with the Dana family because my parents will be in Moab over Easter - jeepin'. This is Tyler T with some Easter candy.

Allee with more Easter candy.

And Taylor. We put curlers in her hair -- cute huh!

What an amazing time. I am surrounded by the best people. I have such good friends. I have a loving family and I have the most wonderful husband. I couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I am way excited for you and Brian!!!! When does he start school? we need to get some camping in before school starts!!! by the way your friend Christa didn't happen to dance for slcc did she?

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!