Friday, April 10, 2009

Absolutely Amazing April

It's only April 10th and it has been such a great month so far. I am just excited about life again and cannot wait to make the best of everyday.

The picture below is of Brian and I the day we found out that Brian got accepted into pharmacy school. We were so relieved and excited. I was bursting with pride and joy. We went to Red Lobster for dinner with two of our closest friends. They were so awesome to celebrate with us.

Then on Tuesday we went to dinner with another awesome couple - Brady and Brittney. Again we were celebrating Brian's acceptance. All of us are so excited for him. We went out to Moreila's for some Mexican food - Yum! We are so happy that Brady and Britt and back in Utah! Yeah!

This is the night that the Dana girls went to see WICKED! All I can say is: awesome! It was so good. The singing, the acting, the costumes.... Loved it! Thanks for the tickets mom! And thanks for making them accessible Lorna!
And this is our Remax Easter luncheon. We tried a baked potato bar this time and it was a hit. It's so much fun to hang out with these guys. We laugh and chat and joke for about an hour - a little break from reality. Love you Love you Love you!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Did you get my text with my mom's address? And I'm so excited that Wicked was good! I'm going on Thursday. Can't wait!

The Dalton Family said...

I knew you would make it, you will do great and be done before you know it. It will be neat to see you around next year and have someone to play ping pong with.

Shea said...

Stephy-
What day did you girls see wicked? I went a on a Thursday with my Mom and sisters!! I LOVED it! It was one of my top favs of musicals! "POPULAR" was sooooooo funny and cute! Tell Brian congrats that is so great:) I am glad to see your doing well!!

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!