Friday, January 7, 2011

I've Been Tagged!

Dear Monica,
I love stuff like this. Thanks for tagging me! LOVE YOU!

4 Shows I watch
*Bones
*Criminal Minds
*Fringe
*Vampire Diaries

4 Things I am passionate about
*Photography, Dance and Poetry
*Family
*Friends
*Passion Itself

4 Phrases I say a lot
*Calling People Friend or Love
*Cool Beans (Hot Tacos, Cold Rice and Warm Burritos)
*Seriously
* ---

4 Things I have learned from the past
*To try and treat everytime you see someone you love like it may be the last time you'll see them
*Don't hold back on telling someone how you are feeling
*Think about your dreams, wishes and goals everyday. Decide how you are going to accomplish all you want and then DO IT! You only have so long.
*Children (especially my neices, nephews and Paisley) can always make me feel better - always!

4 Things I did yesterday
*Worked my 3rd day at my new job
*Met my new neice, Kaylee
*Had a very yummy Quizno's Sandwich
*Made some new dance cd's

4 Places I would love to visit
(that I've never been)
*Eygpt
*Europe
*Africa
*Maine

4 Things I am looking forward to
*Graduating
*SnowShoeing
*Biking 100 Miles in the SL Century
*Having a baby in the next 2-3 years

4 Things I love about Winter
*Christmas
*Snow (except not driving in it)
*Hot Cocoa and Egg Nog
*Fires (in the fireplace)

4 People to Tag
Anyone who wants to :)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love this!! So nice to learn more about eachother and kinda refect for a little bit. LOVE YOU SOOOOO FREAKIN MUCH!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!