Thursday, September 17, 2009

August & September Birthdays

I am a total slacker... So in an attempt to redeem myself, I am blogging about August and September Birthdays!

August 4th - Tom
My brother-in-law. Tom is a hard worker. Tom is an awesome party host. Tom is very giving. He makes me laugh too. Happy Belated Birthday Tom!

August 19 - Charity
She is my best friend. She is the other half of my soul. She knows me very well and loves me no matter what! Happy Belated Birthday Cousin!


August 20th-Megan
My sweet niece. Megan is fun to hang out with. She makes you smile and is very helpful. Happy Belated Birthday Megan!

August 21st- Brittney
Ohhh... Long Lost Friend. I've spent A LOT of time with Brit. She's so fun and always has great stories. I miss seeing her often. Happy Birthday!

August 23rd- Aly
Sister-in-law and so cool. She has the best fashion sense. She is always so helpful and so kind. Very Sweet. Happy Belated Birthday Aly!

August 25- Dene
Work friend. Dene is such a hard worker. She is the prime example of what a person should be like in the workplace and in her life. She's dedicated and awesome. Happy Birthday!


August 28- Steve
Brother-in-law. So smart. So helpful. He's full of information and fun. Happy Birthday Steve!

Sept 4- Whitney
She's 1! She's beautiful and I can't help but smile when I see her. Her eyes are gorgeous and she's so much fun to play with. Happy Birthday Whit-wher!


Sept 9- Brian
I love you so much! I am proud of you! And I want you to know that I am by your side no matter what! Happy Birthday!


Sept 16- Allee
8 Years Old. WOW! She's so grown-up. Like her mom says "8 going on 18." Happy BIrthday!


Sept 19- Daddy
My hero. I love you so much! Happy Birthday! You are everything to me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!