Monday, November 3, 2008

Tag From Sheena

Its the game of blog tag!!! I was tagged by Sheena.

For those of you that I tag, here are the instructions. Copy the post, paste into a new post, and fill in your answers. Then you get to tag people!!!

I am... tired and cannot wait to finish school.
I know... that I have the best family in the world.
I want... Brian to get into pharmacy school this year.
I have... so many blessings in my life.
I wish... that these last classes of mine will go by quickly.
I hate... when people leave their blinkers on.
I miss... my grandma.
I fear... clowns.
I feel... like I have too much to do.
I hear... the hum of Big Bertha behind me.
I smell... rain.
I crave... sleep.
I search...for ways to make the world better.
I wonder... if life will turn out the way I expect it to.
I regret... not spending more time.. .. ..
I love... my wonderful family and friends.
I care... to see my family as happy as they can be.
I always...worry too much.
I am going...to push myself.
I believe...that life is what you make it.

I tag - anyone who will do this!!!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!