Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First Posting

Wow! A real blog! I never thought I'd get into this stuff, but I've loved looking at all my friends and reading their thoughts and reading about what they have been up to. So I work full time as a real estate agent assisant - quite interesting. I am learning a lot. I teach 3 competition dance classes every week. I attend Western Governors University and will someday finish a degree. My goal is to do one extra class every semester from now on to finish. (Cross your fingers) I am also a part-time photographer. This is one of my favorite things right now. I have such passion for it and it makes me smile every time I take pictures. I have a website www.woodphotography.info. I have been married for 5 years (Can you believe that?) to one of the most wonderful men out there. Brian was my high school sweetheart and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is currently doing his pre-requisites to go to pharmacy school. He applies in December -- so wish us luck! I hope to post every week at least. This is awesome...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We have been married for over 8 years. In those 8 years we've lived in Taylorsville, St. George and Cedar City and now have our first home in West Valley City. Brian is currently a pharmacy technician and attending school to become a pharmacist. He loves the outdoors: hunting, camping and 4-wheeling. He's also taken up some interest in backpacking. Stephanie is working as an independant contractor doing photography, data entry, graphic design, cleaning, finances, etc. She is also an admin for Zions Securities. She is still teaching at Clayton Productions, has her own photography business (Wood Photography) and a little craft business (Woodn't You Know). (website http://wood-photo.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/woodphotography). Stephanie is also attending WGU and hopes to have her degree finished by the end this year. Stephanie loves scrapbooking, movies, poetry, photography, bike riding, dancing and the outdoors. We're loving life and living it to the fullest we can!